Altering Brain Chemistry Makes Us More Sensitive To Inequality generic viagra at costco New Option For Abdominal Aorta Repair Outcomes cialis 20mg Nyu Study Identifies Method For Detecting Latent Stage Of Lymphedema over counter sildenafil medicine Adenosine Stress Test For Heart Disease ed meds online without doctor prescription Scientists Discover Abundance Of Uncommon Superbug Strain In Greater Houston Area cialis website How Exercise Helps Your Heart vivitrol price Updated Guidance For Professionals Who Provide Care After Death 150 mg red viagra Device Prevents Second Strokes In Heart Patients

Friday, September 4, 2009

Katy Perry to throw down on her new record



allenperryNothing like a good girl fight to get the record sales pumping. Katy Perry preparing to take her feud with Lily Allen to the studio.

Perry has promised to “get nasty” when writing songs for her new album and spill all the dirt on her fight with Allen, with whom she had a war of words earlier this year.

“It’s just going to be completely packed with what you want to hear about what I think. Everyone asks me, ‘What do you think about this? What do you think about that? And about this person?’ I don’t really comment about that in public but I take it to the pen and I get nasty.”

Despite the high school-esque chick fight, Perry claims the record will be more grown up than her debut album, but said her fans will still be able to relate.

“I’m looking to make a record that’s more honest and it’s going to be different. I’m not trying to alienate my fans necessarily but ‘One of the Boys’ was written from 17 to 23 and now I’m 24 so my perspective on life has changed,” said Perry.

“I’m not looking to make a record about, ‘Hey, I got famous this year and you didn’t… blah blah blah. This relates nothing to you.’ It might be emotional but I don’t think it’s going to be sad emotional.”



No comments:

Post a Comment