Altering Brain Chemistry Makes Us More Sensitive To Inequality generic viagra at costco New Option For Abdominal Aorta Repair Outcomes cialis 20mg Nyu Study Identifies Method For Detecting Latent Stage Of Lymphedema over counter sildenafil medicine Adenosine Stress Test For Heart Disease ed meds online without doctor prescription Scientists Discover Abundance Of Uncommon Superbug Strain In Greater Houston Area cialis website How Exercise Helps Your Heart vivitrol price Updated Guidance For Professionals Who Provide Care After Death 150 mg red viagra Device Prevents Second Strokes In Heart Patients

Friday, October 2, 2009

Billy Ray Cyrus and the pangs of fatherhood



billy-ray-cyrus-miley-cyrusBilly Ray Cyrus is one heck of a dad, though I suppose that Miley would have been fine without his help. Billy Ray took 16-year-old daughter Miley to get her nose pierced.

“She said, ‘Daddy would you take me to get my nose pierced?’ I said, ‘Did you ask your mamma?’ and she said, ‘Mamma said I can do it if you would take me.’

“We went to a little place in studio city. I felt kind of nervous.”

Miley’s dating (ahem, with a few older men including recent ex Justin Gaston and new love Steve Rushton) was also troublesome for Billy.

“You probably heard the song I wrote, ‘Ready, Set, Don’t Go,’” Billy Ray told Larry King.

“It’s about that moment in a daddy’s life that you realize your little girl has grown up. It’s time for her to make her own decisions.”



No comments:

Post a Comment