Altering Brain Chemistry Makes Us More Sensitive To Inequality generic viagra at costco New Option For Abdominal Aorta Repair Outcomes cialis 20mg Nyu Study Identifies Method For Detecting Latent Stage Of Lymphedema over counter sildenafil medicine Adenosine Stress Test For Heart Disease ed meds online without doctor prescription Scientists Discover Abundance Of Uncommon Superbug Strain In Greater Houston Area cialis website How Exercise Helps Your Heart vivitrol price Updated Guidance For Professionals Who Provide Care After Death 150 mg red viagra Device Prevents Second Strokes In Heart Patients

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Robert Pattinson Says He's Young, Free and Single



Robert Pattinson Says He's Young, Free and Single

Britain's OK! magazine just posted an article about a Robert Pattinson interview where he opens up about his relationship with Kristen Stewart.

When asked about whether or not they are dating, he said "we are just very good friends" and added that he is "young, free and single." As the interview progresses he reveals details about his new found fame.

On female admirers: I had no idea people could get so obsessed. But it’s not scary – it’s amazing. People just project their idea of my character on to me and they just seem to assume that I’m the same, when in reality I’m not. 

On strange fan encounters: One time there were these four girls, in Chicago I think, and they had all scratched their necks until they bled and then when they came up to me they had these bleeding scabs. It was gross! 

On his status as a heart throb: I’m so surprised things have worked out the way they have, I just keep thinking the whole time: I don’t really have the right personality to fit in to that kind of role. 

Word on the street is that this interview actually took place several months ago so it begs the question: Is there a chance he isn't single anymore? Comment below!

Slideshow - Stars of Twilight



No comments:

Post a Comment